The talks will be given in the Salle de Conférences located on the first floor of the Institute of Mathematics of Bordeaux University (IMB). The campus is located in Talence, a convenient 15 minutes from Bordeaux centre by tramway. The nearest stops are Forum and Peixotto.
You will find all the information about public transportation in Bordeaux on the web site of TBC.
How to reach IMB:
- From the tram stop Forum: walk along Cours de la Libération for 150 meters until you reach the University main entrance (on your right hand side). The IMB is located 50 meters away, slightly to the right of the bamboo grove and duck pond.
- From the tram stop Peixotto: enter the campus through the small gate, continue straight on, bypass the pond, the IMB entrance is on the right hand side of the white building in front of you.
How to come from Bordeaux centre:
- Take the tram, Line B, direction Pessac Centre and get off at Forum.
How to come from Bordeaux St Jean Train Station:
- Take bus Liane 10 (direction Gradignan) and get off at Peixotto.
- Alternatively, take Tram C (direction Les Aubiers) to Quinconces, then Tram B (direction Pessac centre) to Forum.
- A taxi ride from the train station would cost about 15€.
How to come from Bordeaux Mérignac Airport:
- Take bus Liane 1 to Quinconces, then Tram B (direction Pessac centre) to Forum.
- A taxi ride from the airport would cost about 40€.
- See here for more options