Aim and scope
The objective of this conference is to bring together researchers from various thematic communities, all of whom are confronted with Nonlinear Analysis and PDE. To this purpose, the program will consist of 13 lectures over 3 days, letting time for scientific exchanges between the participants.
The conference will take place in Centre Inria de l'Université de Lille (click here for directions).
Click here for program and abstracts
- Nicholas Alikakos (University of Athenas)
- Giacomo Canevari (Università di Verona)
- David Chiron (Université Côte d'Azur)
- Jean-Michel Coron (Sorbonne Université)
- Frédéric Hélein (Université Paris Cité)
- Radu Ignat (Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier)
- Mihai Maris (Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier)
- Giandomenico Orlandi (Università di Verona)
- Étienne Sandier (Université Paris-Est Créteil)
- Jean-Claude Saut (Université Paris Saclay)
- Sylvia Serfaty (New York University)
- Didier Smets (Sorbonne Université)
- Laurent Thomann (Université de Lorraine)
The conference will start on Feb 1st with a buffet lunch at 12:30 pm, and the first talk will be at 2 pm. The last talk will finish on Feb 3 at 3pm.
Registration is free but mandatory. After filling the Registration form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not, please contact the organizers.
Deadline: December 6, 2022.
André de Laire Philippe Gravejat