Programmes Centre Emile Borel
The Institut Henri Poincaré is a host structure whose mission is to promote interdisciplinarity and interaction between scientists from all over the world by providing the appropriate material, logistical and financial resources.
The coordination and organisation of the different formats of the IHP's scientific programmes are entrusted to the Centre Émile Borel department, a team of five experienced staff members who work in close collaboration with all the IHP's teams.
Each year, several thematic programmes lasting three, six or twelve weeks are selected for their scientific excellence, their thematic relevance and their original and innovative character by the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB).
T : Trimestre (12 weeks programmes)
PC : Programme Court (3 or 6 weeks programmes)
- 2024-T3 Post-quantum algebraic cryptography
- 2024-T2 Group Actions and Rigidity: Around the Zimmer Program
- 2024-T1 Quantum many-body systems out-of-equilibrium
- 2024-PC2 Random tensors and related topics
- 2024-PC1 Quantum and classical fields interacting with geometry
- 2023-T3 Recent Trends in Computer Algebra
- 2023-T2 Higher Structures in Geometry and Mathematical Physics
- 2023-T1B Random processes in the brain: From experimental data to Math and back
- 2023-T1A Quantum gravity, random geometry and holography
- 2022-T3 Geometry & Statistics in Data Sciences
- 2022-T2 Groups acting on fractals, hyperbolicity and self-similarity.
- 2022-T1 Mathematical modeling of organization in living matter
- 2021-T3 POST-PONED
- 2021-T2 Symplectic topology, contact topology and interactions
- 2021-T1B Gravitational waves: a new messenger to explore the universe
- 2021-T1A Quantitative evolution, phylogeny and ecology : from models to data and back
- 2020-T3 Systems out of equilibrium
- 2020-T2 Random Geometry and Quantum Gravity
- 2020-T1 Representation Theory
- 2019-T3 The Mathematics of Climate and the Environment
- 2019-T2 Reinventing rational points
- 2017-T2 Stochastic Dynamics out of Equilibrium