Aim and scope
The main goals of this workshop are the theoretical study of asymptotic behaviors (in large time or with respect to some parameters) of problems arising in physics and biology and the development of asymptotic preserving numerical methods.
The third edition of this workshop features eleven plenary speakers. In addition, several contributed talks and a poster session will complete the program.
At present time, 7 plenary speakers are confirmed :
- Piotr Biler (Uniwersytet Wrocławski - Poland)
- Martin Burger (University of Münster - Germany)
- Christophe Chalons (Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin - France)
- Catherine Choquet (Université de La Rochelle - France)
- Anaïs Crestetto (Université de Nantes - France)
- Ulrik Skre Fjordholm (University of Oslo - Norway)
- Marie-Thérèse Wolfram (Warwick University - France)
More information will come soon.
Registrations are not yet opened.