Aim and scope
The main goals of this workshop are the theoretical study of asymptotic behaviors (in large time or with respect to some parameters) of problems arising in physics and biology and the development of asymptotic preserving numerical methods.
The fifth edition of this workshop features ten plenary speakers. In addition, several contributed talks and a poster session will complete the program.
- Virginie Ehrlacher (Paris, France)
- Josephine Evans (Warwick, UK)
- Amic Frouvelle (Paris, France)
- Tim Laux (Bonn, Germany)
- Jian-Guo Liu (Duke, USA)
- Helene Mathis (Montpellier, France)
- Daniel Matthes (Munich, Germany)
- Lorenzo Pareschi (Ferrara, Italy)
- Jie Shen (Purdue, USA)
- Steven M. Wise (Knoxville, USA)
Registration is free but mandatory. It is possible to apply for a contributed talk or a poster : in such case, a title and an abstract must be provided.
Registration for this event is currently open.
31 Register now