Aim and scope
The main goals of this workshop are the theoretical study of asymptotic behaviors (in large time or with respect to some parameters) of problems arising in physics and biology and the development of asymptotic preserving numerical methods.
The fourth edition of this workshop features ten plenary speakers. In addition, several contributed talks and a poster session will complete the program.
The list of plenary speakers is now complete:
- Martin Burger (Lehrstuhl für Angewandte Mathematik, Erlangen - Germany)
- Patricio Farrell (Weierstrass Institute, Berlin - Germany)
- Antoine Gloria (Sorbonne Université, Paris - France)
- Raphaèle Herbin (Université d'Aix-Marseille, Marseille - France)
- Franca Hoffmann (Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn - Germany)
- Axel Klar (Technische Universität, Kaiserslautern - Germany)
- Adrian Muntean (Karlstads Universitet, Karlstad - Sweden)
- Mark Peletier (Technische Universiteit, Eindhoven - Netherlands)
- Isabelle Tristani (Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris - France)
- Ewelina Zatorska (Imperial College, London - United Kingdom)
The program is now available. You can find it here.
Registrations are closed.
Important : to access the conference room, a health pass will be asked. It can be the French health pass or the European COVID Certificate scheme. More details about this pass are available here.
Limited funding for the local expenses of students and young researchers is available. If you wish to apply for such support, please register and send a CV and a publication list by email to Claire Chainais.