Aim and scope
The main goals of this workshop are the theoretical study of asymptotic behaviors (in large time or with respect to some parameters) of problems arising in physics and biology and the development of asymptotic preserving numerical methods.
The fourth edition of this workshop features ten plenary speakers. In addition, several contributed talks and a poster session will complete the program.
List of plenary speakers:
- Martin Burger (Lehrstuhl für Angewandte Mathematik, Erlangen - Germany)
- Patricio Farrell (Weierstrass Institute, Berlin - Germany)
- Antoine Gloria (Sorbonne Université, Paris - France)
- Raphaèle Herbin (Université d'Aix-Marseille, Marseille - France)
- Franca Hoffmann (Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn - Germany)
- Axel Klar (Technische Universität, Kaiserslautern - Germany)
- Adrian Muntean (Karlstads Universitet, Karlstad - Sweden)
- Mark Peletier (Technische Universiteit, Eindhoven - Netherlands)
- Isabelle Tristani (Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris - France)
- Ewelina Zatorska (Imperial College, London - United Kingdom)
More information about the contributed talks and posters will come soon.
Registrations are not opened yet.