Aim and scope
The main goals of this workshop are the theoretical study of asymptotic behaviors (in large time or with respect to some parameters) of problems arising in physics and biology and the development of asymptotic preserving numerical methods.
The second edition of this workshop features ten plenary speakers. In addition, several contributed talks and a poster session will complete the program.
10 plenary speakers are confirmed :
- Marianne Bessemoulin-Chatard (Nantes, France)
- Rémi Carles (Montpellier, France)
- Frédérique Charles (Paris, France)
- Giacomo Dimarco (Ferrara, Italy)
- Klemens Fellner (Graz, Austria)
- Mohammed Lemou (Rennes, France)
- Serge Nicaise (Valenciennes, France)
- Magali Ribot (Orléans, France)
- Jan ten Thije Boonkkamp (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Alexis Vasseur (Austin, Texas)
Registrations are now closed.
Limited funding for the local expenses of students and young researchers is available. If you wish to apply for such support, please register and send a CV and a publication list by email to Thomas Rey.
A participant list is available here.