Aims and scope
The aim of this 3-day workshop is to bring together experts and young researchers in Calculus of Variations with applications in different areas of physics, mechanics and image processing.
This conference features 12 invited plenary lectures and 12 contributing talks. Limited funding for the participation of doctoral students and post-doctoral researchers is available, see below.
- Giovanni Alberti (Università di Pisa, Italy)
- Dorin Bucur (Université de Savoie, France)
- Guillaume Carlier (Université Paris Dauphine, France)
- Adriana Garroni (Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy)
- Michael Goldman (Université de Paris, France)
- Radu Ignat (Université Paul Sabatier, France)
- Gian Paolo Leonardi (University of Trento, Italy)
- Annalisa Massaccesi (Università di Padova, Italy)
- Elio Marconi (EPFL, Switzerland)
- Gabriel Peyré (École Normale Supérieure, France)
- Carola Bibiane Schönlieb (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Maria G. Westdickenberg (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
To apply, submit your abstract in the dedicated field when registering.
Registrations are open from November 1st, 2021 till June, 1st 2022.
Limited funding for the local expenses of students and young researchers is available. If you wish to apply for such support, please register and send a CV by email to Benoît Merlet.