Date : September the 10th 2021
Place : Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT), Amphithéatre Schwartz
This conference will be part of a series of four similar sessions dedicated to interactions of AI with other branches of mathematics.
The goal of the session will be to outline some interactions between topological and geometrical ideas and AI.
On one side we will see how AI performs in studying geometric or topological objects. On the otherside we will hear about techniques using geometric or topological ideas to improve machine learning.
If the sanitary conditions will allow it, the conference will be held in presence.
The speakers will be :
- Yang-Hui He, The London Institute, Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Frank Nielsen, Ecole Polytechnique Paris and Sony Tokyo
- Steve Oudot, INRIA and Ecole Polytechnique Paris
- Fabian Ruehle, Department of Physics University of Oxford
- Piotr Sułkowski, University of Warsaw
The titles of the talks will be announced directly on the schedule.