This workshop will be held in sheffield. It is founded by the Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship of Cristina Manolache from 23rd to 27th January 2023.
There will be lectures in the morning and research talks in the afternoon.
- Oh Jeongsok (Imperial College): DT invariants for 4 fold Calabi-Yau
- Luca Battistella (Univ. of Frankfurt) and Francesca Carocci (EPFL)
- Tom Coates (Imperial College)
- Alessio Corti (Imperial College)
- Michel Van Garrel (univ Birmingham)
- Dominic Joyce (univ. Oxford)
- David Kern (Univ Montpellier)
- Navid Nabijou (Queen Mary univ)
- Renata Picciotto (Univ Angers)
- Nicola Pagani (univ Liverpool)
- Dhruv Ranganathan (univ Cambridge)
- Richard Thomas (Imperial College)
Application for this event is currently open.
0 / 40 Apply now