Kyoto, 3-7 July 2023
The field of noncommutative geometry is evolving rapidly at the moment, finding new applications in representation theory and analysis on manifolds. This international conference, organized in collaboration with the University of Kyoto, is aimed at recent advances in these and related fields:
- Index theory
- Representation theory
- Operator algebras
- Geometric analysis
The conference also presents an opportunity to honour the mathematical influence and achievements of Nigel Higson, on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Young researchers are particularly encouraged to participate, including researchers from under-represented groups.
The conference is only open to people who are registered via this website. Please use the link on the left to register. Registations will close on 29 June.
- Anne-Marie Aubert (Sorbonne Université)
- Paul Baum (Penn State University)
- Jonathan Block (University of Pennsylvania)
- Jacob Bradd (Penn State University)
- Alain Connes (IHES, Paris)
- Tyrone Crisp (University of Maine)
- Carla Farsi (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Peter Hochs (Radboud University)
- Gennadi Kasparov (Vanderbilt University)
- Yosuke Kubota (University of Kyoto)
- Shiqi Liu (Penn State University)
- Eckhard Meinrenken (University of Toronto)
- Omar Mohsen (Université de Paris-Saclay)
- Ryszard Nest (University of Copenhagen)
- Shintaro Nishikawa (Universität Münster)
- Roger Plymen (Univesity of Southampton)
- Ian Putnam (University of Victoria)
- Mathai Varghese (University of Adelaide)
- Shmuel Weinberger (University of Chicago)
- Hang Wang (East China Normal University)
- Guoliang Yu (Texas A&M University)
- Shilin Yu (Xiamen University)
- Dmitriy Zanin (University of New South Wales)
Registration for this event is currently open.