Organizers : Marie Doumic (INRIA and Sorbonne Université)
Marc Hoffmann (Université Paris-Dauphine and INRIA)
Patricia Reynaud-Bouret (CNRS and Université Côte d'Azur)
Aims and scope: This three-day workshop aims at gathering researchers working on deterministic and stochastic modelling, with a view toward inverse problems in biology. This includes a community with a vast scientific spectrum, ranging from applied to more theoretical approaches, with deterministic frequentist or Bayesian treatment of biological models and data.
Inverse problems in structured population dynamics and epidemiology, electrophysiology, image reconstruction, cell repolarisation are among the problems that will be addressed.
Venue: The workshop will take place in IHP Amphi Hermite. It will start on
Monday March 7 at 14:00
and will end on
Wednesday March 9 at 16:00.
There are 17 confirmed talks. Each talk is 40+5 minutes.
- Randolf Altmeyer (University of Cambridge)
- Chloe Audebert (Sorbonne Université)
- Hermine Biermé (Université de Poitiers)
- Pierre-Alexandre Bliman (Sorbonne Université)
- Piotr Gwiazda (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland)
- Kathrin Hellmuth (University of Würzburg, Germany)
- Christian Klingenberg (University of Würzburg, Germany)
- Juliette Leblond (Inria Sophia Antipolis)
- Philippe Moireau (Inria Saclay)
- Franck Picard (ENS Lyon)
- Mélanie Prague (Inria Bordeaux)
- Karim Ramdani (Inria Nancy and Université de Lorraine)
- Kolyan Ray (Imperial College, London)
- Vincent Rivoirard (Université Paris-Dauphine)
- Carola Schoenlieb (University of Cambridge)
- Magali Tournus (Université d'Aix-Marseille)
- Denis Villemonais (Université de Lorraine)
Tentative schedule, titles and abstracts of talks can be downloaded below!