Guidelines for poster sessions – Random Processes in Brain: From experimental data to Math and back.
1. The author is responsible for bringing and exposing the poster at the place and time established in the program. Each session is associated with one of the workshops:
First session: March 9, 17:30 - 19:30 (Structural Learning by the brain)
Second session: March 29, 17:30 - 19:30 (Networks of spiking neurons)
2. The size of the poster should be: 80cm (width) x 120 cm (height).
3. The poster must have a handle for fixation, otherwise the author must bring tape to fixate the poster.
4. The font size must be chosen to allow a reading distance of 1 meter. A minimum of 36 pt. font size is recommended as the smaller font size to be used in the poster.
5. It is recommended to keep the text short and to use figures, tables, photos and other graphical resources.
6. The following fields are mandatory: title, name of the authors, institution of each author, financial support, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusions and references.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org