How to reach the Roscoff Biological Center
By plane: the nearest airport, 57 km from Roscoff, is Brest International Airport (BES). Some flight duration times: Paris-Brest 1hour 15min; Lyon - Brest, 1hour 35min.
To reach Roscoff from the Brest International Airport:
- taxi: duration 1hour, cost about 100€
- Airport → Brest railway station → Roscoff:
- the railway station can be reached by taxi (12km, 20min, cost about 25€) or with a combination of bus + tram, with switching stop at Porte de Gouesnou (10+20 minutes, total price 1.60€, see the company web page Bibus)
- from Brest railway station to Roscoff: either a direct bus of the local company BrezhGo (line 25, price 2.5€, timetable available here, duration of the journey 2 hours) or with a combination of train + bus, with switching stop at Morlaix railway station (40 + 50 minutes, total price 12.5 €, see the webpages of SNCF and BrezhGo)
By train: the nearest TGV train station is Morlaix, which is about 25km far from Roscoff.
To reach Roscoff from Morlaix railway station:
- taxi: duration 30 minutes, cost about 50€
- SNCF autocar or BrezhGo regional bus-line 29 (about 45 minutes, cost 2.5€)
The participants will be hosted in Hotel de France (address Rue Edouard Corbière) and Gulf Stream Hotel (address Rue Marquise de Kergariou n. 400). Click here to download the plan PDF.
Further details will be sent to the participants by e-mail at the beginning of June.
Covid restrictions for travels in France from abroad
Before coming to France, have a look to the official web page of the French ministry: