Welcome to the webpage of the conference on Geometrical trends in Applied Analysis and Application in Nonlinear Elasticity and Image Analysis, that will be held at the the Department of Mathematics, University of Haute-Alsace at Mulhouse (France) during June 2023. The workshop will begin on Wednesday June 28st at 2:00pm and will end on Friday June 30th at noon.
The Workshop intends to bring together participants who are active in the fields of calculus of variations, nonlinear elasticity, image processing, and/or computational mathematics, with variant degrees of engagement with geometrical problems.
There will be limited support available for junior researchers and students.
List of confirmed speakers
- Sylvia Anicic (Université de Haute-Alsace)
- Renata Bunoiu-Schiltz (IECL, université de lorraine)
- Guy Bouchitte (Université de Toulon)
- Antonin Chambolle (CNRS, Paris-Dauphine)
- Ralph Chill (Universität Dresden)
- Gianluca Crippa (University of Basel)
- Patrick Dondl (Universität Freiburg)
- Philipp Reiter (Chemnitz University of Technology)
List of short contributions
- Elise Bonhomme (Université Paris-Saclay)
- Camille Labourie (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Cornel Murea (Université Haute Alsace)
- David Padilla-Garza (TU Dresden)
- Vicent Pallardó Julià (Universitat de València)
- Gianpaolo Piscitelli (Università degli studi di Napoli Federico II)
Zakaria Belhachmi, Antoine Lemenant, Reza Pakzad, Armin Schikorra