In addition to invited talks, we propose a poster session to enable researchers to present their results (especially young researchers).
Posters will be hung up during the whole workshop and a dedicated session will be held on Friday morning so that attendants can ask questions to the contributors. 1.20m x 1.80m boards will be supplied.
Accepted contributors are proposed to write a 14 pages - proceeding paper.
List of accepted contributions :
- Wasilij Barsukow (Departement of Mathematics, Würzburg University, Germany)
- Anouar Mekkas (CEA Saclay, France)
- Marica Pelanti (ENSTA ParisTech, France)
- Charlotte Perrin (LAMA, Université de Savoie, France)
- Hamed Zakerzadeh (Department of Mathematics, IGPM, RWTH Aachen, Germany)
- Chady Zaza (IRSN, France)