The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers working in numerical analysis, scientific computation and applications. Participants will present and discuss their latest results in this area.
The main topics of the conference are:
- Large Linear Systems of Equations and Eigenvalue Problems with Preconditioning,
- Linear Algebra and Control. Model Reduction,
- Ill-posed Problems, Regularisations,
- Numerical Methods for PDEs,
- Approximation Theory, Radial Basis Functions, Meshless Approximation,
- Applications to Image and Signal Processing, Environnement, Energy Minimization, Internet Search Engines...