Post-quantum algebraic cryptography
Introductory summer school at Institut d'Etudes Scientifiques, Cargèse (Corsica)
September 9 to 13, 2024
Organizers: Delaram Kahrobaei (CUNY, York, NYU), Ludovic Perret (Sorbonne University)
Registration is not open yet.
Topics: Lattice Based, Code-based, Multivariate-based, Group-based, Isogeny-based Primitives, QKD, Quantum Algorithms
- Luca De Feo (IBM, Switzerland): Isogeny-based Cryptography
- Pierre-Alain Fouque (University of Rennes, France): Lattice-based Cryptography
- Thomas Debris Alazard (INRIA), Code-based Cryptography
- Delaram Kahrobaei (New York, USA, York, UK): Group-based Cryptography
- Kristin Lauter (Meta AI, USA): AI for PQC
- Ludovic Perret (SorbonneUniversity, France): Multivariate-based Cryptography
- Timothy Spiller (University of York, UK): QKD
October 7th to 11th, 2024 : Deployment of Post-quantum Cryptography (IHP, Paris).
November 4th to 8th, 2024: Emerging topics in design and cryptanalysis of post-quantum schemes (IHP, Paris).
December 2nd to 6th, 2024: Quantum technologies for Cryptography (IHP, Paris).