Due to Coronavirus outbreak,
the French Days on Optimization and Decision Science are postponed to September 7-9, 2020,
the mini-course is postponed to September 10-11, 2020,
the location of the meeting SMAI-MODE (EDF-Lab, Palaiseau) and of the mini-course (ENSTA, Palaiseau) will remain unchanged.
More information after the containment period related to Coronavirus in France.
EDF-Lab Paris-Saclay is hosting the 2020 edition of the French Days on Optimization and Decision Science, the biennial meeting of the MODE special interest group of the French Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SMAI) from 25 to 27 March 2020.
This event aims at bringing together PhD students, researchers and practitioners, who shall present their recent advances in the broad areas of optimization, game theory, control, and decision science in general.
Topics of the conference:
- Deterministic and Stochastic Optimization
- Numerical Methods for Optimization
- Discrete and Continuous Optimization
- Shape Optimization
- Convex and Nonsmooth Analysis
- Game Theory
- Variational Calculus and Optimal Control
- Mathematical Methods for Image and Signal
- Mathematical Modelization in Economics, Finance and Social Sciences
- Industrial Applications