- Upon your arrival on Sunday 3rd of September
- if you are lodged in the CIRM, check-in is possible from 17:00 (the reception desk remains open until 23:00);
- if you are lodged in a studio of the CROUS, check-in is possible at any time (24/7): go to the lodge of the building B ("bâtiment B") in the Cité Universitaire de Luminy (see below);
- for all, a cold buffet will be prepared for the dinner (open from 19:30 until 22:00).
- The talks will start in Monday morning and stop on Friday afternoon. There will be no talk on Wednesday afternoon.
- Getting to the CIRM.
- Information for CIRM visitors.
- Getting to the CROUS (for the participants lodging in studios of the CROUS)
- Accommodation in the CIRM:
- the accommodation details (arrival and departure date, etc.) will be arranged online on the CIRM website, this can be done until one week before the beginning of the event (precise information will be given in due time),
- participants with lodging and board covered in the CIRM may arrive on Sunday 3rd of September and leave on Friday 8th of September;
- it is possible to arrive sooner (or leave later) than these dates (this expense is not covered by the organisers, see the rates of board and lodging at CIRM),
- it is not possible to arrive before Sunday 3rd of September or leave after Saturday 9th of September.
- VISA request: For your VISA request, the CIRM administratives may prepare a letter. For this purpose, please follow the indications on the dedicated page.